Monday, March 4, 2013

1st Sunday

After some disagreement, feigned legal action and a name change,my local gathering of cool cars is back in business. I strapped the lil Panzer into his x- wing strolled and set out to look at cars...light turnout or the new setup has em more spread out I couldn't tell..anyway here what was worthy (not much) *more on that...

66 olds 442,



I always think of the movie Blood in,Blood out, when I see these.


You see Popeye is rolling his Olds when Paco , (El Gallo Negro to you) busts him and Popeye famously says.."Nice plaqua, you should be riding with me not fucking with me carnal." Classic flick full of quotes!
Here is Popeye with one now...


Kick ass Tempest, I respect that the owner didn't stick GTO badges n try to misrepresent like many many would and do.


Not a huge fan of the 3rd Gen Cutlass but this was a nice example behind it is a very green abomination that is all over town! It makes the blue look that much better!!


Very nice, classy E type 4.2... I'm guessing series 2 '69ish..so out of place with the *credit card grarheads! New Camaros with neon curb feelers n 22 inch rims no class no concept of having to actually time or tune an engine just throwing money at something does not make it cool. Damn it! This cat was cool.


Ok so this dude threw money at it but damn this Bavarian wench was hot! I'm a closet BMW fan they just say drive the shit out of me you big American stud! I would too!


Tank and lil Panzer out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment